Saw Saw? (two)
Saw 2.
WHATTHEFUCKINGHELLSICKTWISTEDDISGUSTINGDISTURBINGSHIT!
I'm so definitely going to watch the third one! if it comes out.
(Dong says June '06? I hope so.)
Anyway. Viv and I were watching it, and three quarters of the time we were like
"fuck fuck fucking hell sick shit what is his problem the sick fucking shit what the fuck oh my god shit fuck oh fucking eeeuw eee!"
haha. You can get the picture. But it was really cool too, especially the twist. I love the twist.
'Come on let's do the twist!'
Muahaha.
It has all the elements of a good show. The "hoodie man", the "pale girl", the "evil woman", the "pretty-but-slutty woman", the "emo-looking kid", the "mad stabber", the "sick shrivelled twisted shit with his smirk" and the "guy with the shot eye who died first".
hahahaa.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment